Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh Complete Peace and Happiness

On Tuesday the 8th of March, I had the wonderful opportunity to go through the temple for the first time. I absolutley loved it! The wonderful blissful pure calm that you feel in the temple is unmatchable. I was able to think and not worry about anything. I knew I was in the house of my Heavenly Father. I am grateful to those who came to experience my first time with me and it meant the world to me to see their support. I am making a goal to go at least 3 more times before I enter the missionary training center.
 For other news, as of now, it is only 10 days till I leave for the mission. I'm soo excited!! Shareing my testimony of the gospel to those who are willing and ready to hear it. Sharing the spirit and the pure joy this gospel brings.
 I gave the first of two farwell talks today and it went really wel1. Even though I stayed up till 1:20ish to prepare it. My topic was on "Thy Will Be Done" and the spirit helped me to know exactly what to say. I'm not going to tell you the details of my talk right now because I have that same topic for the second talk. So I'm going to revise what I already have written and share the same principle.
Well, I'm going to sign off now so I can sleep for monday's list of things to do.
Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment